Bloom

Bloom

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Timeline of Thoughts!


In 1983, Lebanon was in a civil war
and yes.. I was born
A year of devastation
when people cried for proper education... 

Bombs were dropping
buildings were collapsing
Windows were breaking
Shadows were hiding
Tears were dropping..
and fear...
oh fear..
years passed and what shall I add or recall.

*moment of silence |breathe breathe…


In 1990 the civil war was over
but the memories weren’t fading because they’re written on walls
Their traces were scattered on people’s doors

Knock, knock who is there?

The bells of the future were playing a sweet symphony
In such a harmony

I can smell the sweet scent of the flowers that a child had grown
I can see the green wild grass driven all around the flowers.
I can see the snow piling up on the mountains.. shining like white gold
I can even sense the warmth of …

“Wake up, wake up” said a voice.

Why do I have to wake up when I was not daydreaming?
Why do I have to …
Don’t you believe in hope?
Won’t you scream for hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment