Bloom

Bloom

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Back Then..


It was a time where I sat and waited
It was back then amazing and stable
Back where excitement and curiosity grew
Fainted voices that the wind blew
It blew words with wide smiles
Traveling all distances and crossing miles after miles
Words with enchantment and spells
Where darkness possesses its wizards and dwells
Yet the moon brightened up ways
Showing harmony and painting shadows right there
I tried talking with the wind maybe it will hear me or maybe it will swallow up my words
Instead it made me hear trees and birds
Tweeting and twinkling here and there
Time was like a circle with no sides
Turning happiness into sorrows with nothing to ride
Riding on invisible horses and dancing with pleasant memories
But reality kept whispering and blocking up ways
Telling me to hold my horses and pray..

No comments:

Post a Comment